Friday, October 14, 2011

Waiting for the ball to drop.

I'm having another sale in my store this weekend. Have already gotten rid of an 18" Alf for $27.99 and some furry baby boots (by Arizona) so far tonight. My inventory is decidedly down and I'm having a tough time finding more, but that's not stopping me from wanting to get rid of anything I can. I've done well the past two weeks (way better than at the end of September). So, selling's not my problem right now: it's finding stuff to sell.

Yard sales last weekend were mediocre. I did find a Cuddle U pillow, like a Boppy that was brand new for $5.00, sold it for $19.99 a few hours later. So if you see those, be sure to pick them up!
I'm having some luck with shoes. My closest GW has gotten very nice shoes lately, so I've been buying those up. They haven't gotten much else in, though!

Since I've been shipping so much out lately, I'm getting lots of feedback, which is good, because I hate sending stuff out that I know is awesome and not getting credit for it. I'm anxiously waiting for someone to hate what I've sent them, or for it to not get there, or for something else bad to happen. Every time I see I have new feedback or a new message, I get really nervous and am afraid it's something awful. It hasn't been yet, but if my statistics class I passed only because the professor felt sorry for me taught me anything, it's that the more stuff I send out, the greater the chance for an unhappy customer. Ah, well, I guess I'll just bide my time.

We're yard-saleing tomorrow. Well, I'm going out early while it's still cold and then I'll swing back by to get Tyler and baby once it warms up a bit. I've only got four on my list, but one's a huge estate sale, one's a community yard sale at some nicer condos and the other two are multi-family in nice neighborhoods. Hopefully I can find some good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment