Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Realistic goals.

So I've gone through a lot of goals while doing this eBay thing, but I think I've stumbled upon a very realistic one. $33.00 a day. I've been doing this for a couple of weeks now (although that might just be the Christmas rush) and it brings in an amount that I'm very happy with. I mean, $33.00 x 7 = $231.00/week. It's no great shakes, but that's fine with me.

I sold my Coach shoes I talked about last week and a few other pairs. My lot of Build a Bear clothes is being bid on by several eager buyers and some stupid Disney mugs I bought forever ago that may or may not be Fire King also FINALLY have bids.

You know what's weird? When you list something and it has several watchers but doesn't sell, and so you list it again and hardly anyone even LOOKS at it. This has continued to perplex me time and again. I have a lot of baby clothes up for the second week and the first time, it had 3 watchers, but I had it ending on the middle of a week day. So I've relisted it and only about six people have even looked at it and it's due to end tomorrow. There really seems to be no rhyme or reason to shopper's habits. I know some people have this down to a science, but it continues to elude me.

Also, re: my stuffed animal haul from this weekend...nothing. That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment