Friday, September 30, 2011

Positive Thinking.

Well, the pipe's fixed. There is a hole in my kitchen ceiling from where they had to cut it out to get to the toilet drain, but I can live with that until we fix it next week. Addy's still yucky, but she hasn't thrown up since this morning and she's managed to keep down two bottles. Tyler took the day off and took her to the doctor and he thinks it's just a virus and should be good in day or two. The good news is her ears are better and her nose looks good, so that's something.

I've had about $40.00 worth of sales today, some romance books (BIN), Hello Kitty slippers and a Starbucks mug, both auction. That takes me to $170-ish for this week. I'm at 91 listings, most of those are from going back through July and August and relisting some stuff I'd given up on. We'll see how that goes. I'm trying SO HARD to be positive about this stuff and just remember that it's not personal and I just have to hope that every day will be more successful than the last! I don't think I'm yard sale-ing tomorrow, considering the baby being sick, but I'm sure I'll get out to a thrift store or two.

If you're going to yard sales tomorrow, good luck! And dress warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment