Saturday, September 3, 2011

Selling books is boring.

So I have more BIN on my eBay selling page than I've ever had before and most of them are books. Usually when I have lots of kid's books, I do them as an auction, but with single books I figure it's better to just give them a reasonable BIN price based on their condition.

Now I love the feeling you get when you wake up and check your eBay and someone's bought one of your BIN items. It's a good adrenaline rush. I also like waking up to see that my auctions have had a bunch of bidders and I'm making good money. This morning I had none of that. My auctions haven't budged and no one's bought squat. Of the books I put up yesterday afternoon, no one's even looked at them. I know, I know...patience. Well, I have none of this.

I even went ahead and re-listed three of my books from last week and did them as 30 days instead of my usual 7. Ugh. It's torture.

I did sell another used, nonfiction book yesterday for a whopping $7.99, so whoooo.

Tyler's sick now and I'm still hacking like crazy, but we're going to try to get four yard sales in today. For some reason I'm feeling like buying some cool mugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment