Have you ever had an item where, when you picked it up, you thought "this is it! This is going to do so well!" And then it doesn't? And you have relist it umpteen times and even then you just want to put "PLEASE BUY THIS I WANT IT GONE" in the title?
Yeah, I have like five of those right now.
1) My collection of Clique books. I had a ton of views and a couple of watchers. I started the auction at $11.99 and then I actually lowered it to $9.99 and all my watchers left. What?
2) A great skating package I found at Goodwill. It's by Chicago, which is apparently a good brand. It's got some trainer inline skates and all the guards and helmet. I think my BIN price is reasonable at $22.99 so why doesn't anyone want it?
3) My boy's Remington hunting coat. It's in amazing shape, it's reversible and hunting season is upon us. I am really surprised at this one.
4) My NWT Gymboree Halloween costumes I discussed here. The Strawberry Fairy had 7 watchers when it ended, so I'm clueless. They were up for 30 days and I relisted them for another 30.
5) A few books that have sold well when I checked completeds, but for me, they're doing nada. My prices are right on with the completed listings, so I guess the buyers just don't like me.
What are some things you've got gathering dust that you thought would be flying right out of your house? Isn't it so frustrating?