- Two maternity outifts - $18.00. Not too bad for mainly lesser brands.
- North face - $35.00. Again, not too bad for a very worn jacket!
- Naturalizer heels - $34.99 and free shipping.
- Magic Tree House books (17) - Paid about .10/book and sold for $18.00.
- Junie B. Jones books (13) - $12.49
- Dora Story Time Theater book and cartridge - $7.50. I bought the whole Story Time Theater Projector and these books for $1.00 at a yard sale! No one wants the projector.
- Nemo Story Time Theater book and cartridge - $22.50! Can you believe it?? I was really excited.
The not so good:
- Two sterling silver charms I found at an antique market. Tyler and I both had $20.00 to spend and I shelled out $15.00 for a little prince and a carriage. After one relist, they sold for $9.99. So, yuck.
- A Harajuku Lovers tote bag - Bought at Ross for $12.99. Sold for $12.99. Again, yuck.
I do have good stuff up this week, so we'll have to see what happens.